American Roulette is a popular casino game in the industry. NetEnt’s American Roulette has 38 pockets with neighbour bets and inside bets. The game is straightforward with an interactive design and smooth gameplay. Place your chips on the roulette table to get started.play now
How to Play
To play the American Roulette, select your chip value, place your bets and as the wheel spin, wait for the outcome. Will you make the right prediction?
- Select chip value: In the keypad area choose your desired chip value. To highlight the bets, you can point at the various positions of the table. A window will display the min and max bet limits for that bet.
- Place bets: To select your bets, choose a chip value. Click on either a betting position or a number on the table. After you have placed your bets, point at the chips on the table to find the total value of the bet and the overall payout if your bet wins.
- Spinning the wheel: To begin a game round, click on the spin button after you have placed your bets. The ball will launch into the roulette wheel, it lands on a slot and the number on that slot is a winning number.
- Check winning number: The winner is announced, and all the winning bets are paid.
The American Roulette consists of various bets including inside and outside bets. As the name suggests, the inside bets are placed in the Roulette’s table inner field with numbers 0, 00 and 1 to 36. While the outside bets are placed in the inner betting field. Some of these bets include the following:
- Split: This type of bet is placed on 2 adjoining numbers. To place this bet, place your chip on the lines located between any 2 adjoining numbers. Except for these: 0 and 2 or 00 and 2.
- Straight: Placing a bet on a single number on the table.
- Corner: It is a bet on 4 numbers by placing your chip on the intersecting corner of these numbers.
Casino games are currently not available. We apologize for any inconvenience. Stay tuned for any updates.